- We go to the library a lot with the kids. We go to the discovery center a lot with the kids. Topeka is pretty wonderful! 8 years ago
- Kivrin requested a bedtime story/rhyme that was about growing a garden fertilized by manure. Mama was up to the challenge! 8 years ago
- Travis can pull up to standing in the bathtub. And outside the bathtub. 8 years ago
- Travis wants to pull up to standing all the time but he can't quite do it without help yet. 8 years ago
- Kivrin is perfecting her "flips" and front somersaults, and showing everyone that she can roll over and crawl better than Travis! 8 years ago
Author Archives: lissa
Kivrin loves the carousel. Can you tell? The library sponsors a holiday party for staff and families at the Carousel at Gage Park with unlimited carousel rides. This year, we almost didn’t go because Dan worked all day and Lissa … Continue reading
Kivrin is adventurous, that’s for sure. This bungee trampoline combo at the mall has captivated her attention for months, but she decided she wanted to try it — and she loved it! December 2, it was even warm enough for … Continue reading
See our new Sears Portraits on flickr Not the most cooperative children for this photo session, but some cute newborn and toddler pictures in spite of it all.
Kivrin saying “Hello, New Baby!” Kivrin and Travis snuggling with Lissa. Travis taking his first bath in the sink-tub! Kivrin helping Lissa give Travis his first sink-bath. Kivrin’s favorite toy/game this week is called “Cups.” I think you can probably … Continue reading
Kivrin wanted us all to walk to the red park (Boswell) with the wagon.
9 am – Kivrin has been up for a few hours already, making her magnet animals “hot” in the pots and pans and helping set up the marble run in the kitchen. 10 am – Storytime at the library on … Continue reading
October 5, 2010 – Kivrin running home after our family walk. October 6, 2010 – Lissa and Travis (and Daniel) enjoying the Gordon Korman author talk at TSCPL. (Korman is Lissa’s favorite author from school-age reading.) October 7, 2010 – Lissa and … Continue reading
“Don’t worry, Travis. If you grow too much overnight, I’ll just cut you out of this outfit in the morning.” Dan, after wiggling Travis into a newborn-sized gown at bedtime. “Well, that blanket isn’t thick enough.” Dan, after discovering the … Continue reading