- We go to the library a lot with the kids. We go to the discovery center a lot with the kids. Topeka is pretty wonderful! 11 years ago
- Kivrin requested a bedtime story/rhyme that was about growing a garden fertilized by manure. Mama was up to the challenge! 11 years ago
- Travis can pull up to standing in the bathtub. And outside the bathtub. 11 years ago
- Travis wants to pull up to standing all the time but he can't quite do it without help yet. 11 years ago
- Kivrin is perfecting her "flips" and front somersaults, and showing everyone that she can roll over and crawl better than Travis! 11 years ago
Author Archives: lissa
Our family of four
Daniel, Lissa and Kivrin with our new baby Travis! Kivrin visited several times a day while Mama and Daddy were at the hospital. Kivrin especially liked running around the room, hiding behind the shower curtain, holding the new baby, and … Continue reading
Travis comes home
October 2- Travis takes his first bath!
Posted in Kivrin and Travis Leave a comment
It’s a boy!
8:13 pm Baby’s first photos as the neonatal team cleaned him up and sucked everything out.
3:24 pm – Kivrin was supposed to come visit the new baby after school — but when the time came, there was no baby yet, so she came to visit Lissa and Daniel at the nice big hospital birthing room … Continue reading